We are excited to be open again this year and to continue to be a part of your family tradition! The following protocols have been put in place to keep everyone safe while you visit our farm. We encourage you to visit our farm during the week when it is not as busy.
WE WILL BE FOLLOWING THE SONOMA COUNTY COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Social distancing (6 feet between individuals) at all times.
- Your health and safety, and that of our employees is very important to us. All individuals, including our staff, must wear a mask or face covering at all times.
- Any person with known or suspected symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been exposed to a person with symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath, or fever) PLEASE help minimize the spread by staying home.
THE FOLLOWING ATTRACTIONS WILL BE OFFERED THIS YEAR
- Christmas Trees – Customers will be able to walk the farm to choose and cut their perfect tree with their family. We ask that your group maintains a social distance of 6’ apart from other families. Please only use the saws and tree carts from the areas labeled “Sanitized”
- Hay Ride – All riders must wear a mask and each group must social distance themselves from other groups (6 feet apart)
- Farm Animals – Farm animals will be available for your enjoyment. Only one group will be allowed in at a time.
- Picnic Area – Customers will be allowed to use our picnic and play area while social distancing from other groups.
- Inside the Barn – We will continue to offer our beautiful selection of wreaths and Christmas decor. We ask that you use social distancing protocol while inside the barn. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we will not have our photo booth and Mrs. Claus will not be here this year.
- “Curbside” Pick Up – For an additional fee, customers can stay in their cars and we will help you choose from a selection of pre cut noble fir trees, wrap your tree, and put it in your vehicle for you. Call ahead (707) 829-2351 to make an appointment.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP US PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR EVERYONE
- Stay 6 feet apart from persons who are not members of the same household or residence and please do not congregate.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR EVERYONE
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the farm.
- Plexiglass shields will be used to separate the cashier from customers.
- As needed restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized.
- All touchpoints and common areas will be cleaned and sanitized every two hours, and more if necessary.
- Credit card machines will be wiped and disinfected.